Kenmore Refrigerator Ice Maker Isn't Making Ice

My Kenmore ice maker has stopped working although the water is still dispensing from the front. Please help with any and all troubleshooting ideas?

By Rose from Tampa, FL

I had the same problem. A lot of times the hose at the back of the refrigerator has water that feeds to the ice maker that freezes up causing an ice jam. Take a hair blower and thaw the ice blockage up and it should start making ice again.

I had a problem, too. Turned out that the heater that allows the ice to be released was bad and I had to replace the unit.

Our Kenmore side by side ref/freezer, has stopped making ice, but still dispensing water, I already replaced the water filter, but still not making ice. What could be wrong? Please advise!

Ice Maker Manual
Kenmore Refrigerator Ice Maker Not Working
Home and Garden Repair Appliances Ice MachinesFebruary 19, 2011
Refrigerator's Ice Maker
Refrigerator's Ice Maker Leaking Water
Refrigerator's Ice Maker Not Making Ice
Crushed Ice
Ice Maker Only Dispensing Crushed Ice
Ice Maker
Ice Maker Not Dispensing Ice