Window Screens Don't Fit Properly

My screens in my windows do not fit properly. Our electric bills are supposed to double by the summer. I wont be able to use my air conditioner so I have to get my windows fixed. So far, I have put weather stripping in the cracks and I have also caulked them. To me, it looks like the screens weren't made for these windows. When I bought the condominium I had the screens re-screened because they had holes in them. Any suggestions of what i can do to make them fit better?

Thank you,
Sandy from Baltimore, MD

Answers

I had this problem, the man who put in the new screens said they were bent so badly (even tho it didn't look like it) that we needed new ones....and the slider screens were just put in upside down! :)

Answer

Repairing a Window Screen
Repairing a Window Screen
Home and Garden Repair Home WindowsMay 22, 2006
Window Screen
Alternate Uses for Window and Door Screens
Window Screen
Removing Paint From a Door or Window Screen
A woman altering a blouse.
Making a Blouse Fit Better
Soft Bristled Brush
Cleaning Window Screens
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 13, 2016 at 7:44:58 PM on 10.0.1.18 in 385 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.