Window Screens Don't Fit Properly

My screens in my windows do not fit properly. Our electric bills are supposed to double by the summer. I wont be able to use my air conditioner so I have to get my windows fixed. So far, I have put weather stripping in the cracks and I have also caulked them. To me, it looks like the screens weren't made for these windows. When I bought the condominium I had the screens re-screened because they had holes in them. Any suggestions of what i can do to make them fit better?

Thank you,
Sandy from Baltimore, MD

Answers

I had this problem, the man who put in the new screens said they were bent so badly (even tho it didn't look like it) that we needed new ones....and the slider screens were just put in upside down! :)