Wearing a Mask While Cleaning

I'm wondering if anyone out there wears a protective mask while cleaning the toilet or bathroom? I found a clip on youtube with advice on bathroom cleaning, where the nanny presenting the clip recommends wearing a mask to protect your health while using toilet cleaning chemicals.

I thought this made pretty good sense and I'm thinking of using one in future, but I also just thought it might be a bit overkill on the safety. Does anyone actually wear one for this?

Sarah from Bristol, CT

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

To me it makes more sense to use less harsh materials to clean with (vinegar, baking soda, castile soap, etc) where you don't need a mask...plus it is better for the environment, your health and your pocketbook. :-)

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceJanuary 13, 2009
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Phantom Of The Opera Costume
Woman wearing a sports bra.
Wearing Sports Bras
pink satin sleep mask
Homemade Sleeping Mask
Anti-Wrinkle Mask Recipes
Homemade Anti-Wrinkle Mask Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:13:44 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.