Buddy (Terrier?)

This is Buddy. I'm not sure of his breed, maybe terrier. He was a stray that showed up and decided he liked it so he stayed. He loves to ride on a float in the pool, ride on the 4 wheeler, tease the cow. This is the sweetest little doggy, I can't believe someone just dumped him out in the country.

By Micksgirl from Paducah, KY

He looks a lot like my purebred Jack Russell Terrier

Sure is a cute pic of Buddy. He's quite a water boy and he looks like he has Jack Russell in him too. My brother-in-law has a Jack Russell and this breed is highly intelligent.

I am so glad someone did leave him in the country for you to find. He's lucky and so are you. He does look like a Jack Russell terrier. Cute little guy.

I had a Toy Fox Terrier and he looks just like her. They are very intelligent and love their owners.

I believe your terrier is a fox, looks just like our jack we have. If so you have a great pet here, I know ours is. I've never seen a dog like him, he's right by our side, a great pet.

Buddy looks like a Rat Terrier. You can learn more about them at www.rat-terrier.com

Sometimes I think animals sense where to go for help. Buddy certainly found the right people!

Buddy looks just like my dog "Chico" he's a Rat Terrier. They share the same color and in the exact same places of their body. I love my "Chico". We've had him for 4 years now. He's the most wonderful dog. Enjoy your Buddy. They are energetic dogs and very lovable as well.

Buddy knew a good home when he saw it. He's lucky to have you as you are lucky to have him. I can't wait until I can get a dog. Right now I'm not home enough and it wouldn't be fair. But once I retire I'm going to get a dog. I have a cat and he is my pride and joy and I love him dearly.

Wow is he leading the good life. Looks like he is a lot of fun and love.

Photos Pets DogsAugust 11, 2009
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Donating Used Stuffed Animals
Donating Used Stuffed Animals
Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
🎄