Inexpensive Seasonal Flags

Does anyone know where I might find a set or several garden/decorative flags with holiday or seasonal themes at a thrifty price? I have several small flags (about 12in x 18in) for the mini flag poles, but would like to mount a flagpole on my porch for the larger house/decorative flags (about 2' x 3').

These flags are pretty expensive ($10-15 each), but I'd like to get several at a much more affordable price, even if they are used but in good condition. I've checked eBay, but only found a few sold as a set/lot. Most are sold separately and costly! THANKS for any suggestions!

Leah from Shelbyville, Tn

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

The best time to buy is AFTER the occasion...usually marked down 50% to 75% or more and then you have them for next year.

Or you could make them -- if they're small you could download clipart, print out an iron on template onto special iron-on paper, iron it on to a small piece of canvas, and you'll be set.

you may want to check with your local freecycle . just go there and register now you have to give something up first as a good faith type thing but than you can post and ask if anyone wants to get rid of theirs

Too late for this spring and summer, but in early Autumn you can probably find them on clearance in the craft stores and garden centers. That's when I usually get mine if my currently hanging flag has started to shred apart.

Have you tried Dollar Tree? Everything is $1. You might not find a lot of them you want to buy, but I'm betting you might find one or two there. Its worth your time to look.

Veggies as a Seasonal Decoration
Seasonal Decorating Tips
Consumer Advice Product FinderFebruary 29, 2008
Garden Flag
Using Garden Flags
A woman looking sad in winter.
Tips for Dealing With Seasonal Affective Disorder
Garden Flag
Making Garden Flags
Dog With Allergies
Treating Dogs With Seasonal Allergies
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 22, 2017 at 12:12:46 AM on 10.0.1.105 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.