Tigger (Orange Tabby)

Tigger is a 3 year old domestic short hair Tabby cat. We got him free from a farm 3 years ago. He likes to stalk me, and swat me and run. He also has toys throughout the house. He's a character who loves to flop on his back on the living room floor for tummy scratches and rubs. He also eats my pansy flowers for fun.

He is such a good sport that we occasionally give him glasses to wear or a hat or a shirt. Payback for when he gets his thrills stalking us :) Tigger in shades.

By Cindy

Tigger in reading glasses.

He is precious, thank you for sharing him.

All orange kitties named Tigger are precious. At least, every one I've ever met is mellow, sweet

and as loving as they can be. Our vet told me that (almost) all orange tabby kitties are male.

Come to think of it, I've never known a female orange tabby.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Julia in Boca Raton, FL

Oh this Lil' Tigger is adorable! How nice that he went to such a loving home. He truly looks like he is as loving as he is fun. Please give him. Lots of love from me.

Orange Tabby
Orange Tabby Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesMay 14, 2010
Orange Honey Sauce
Orange Honey Sauce Recipes
Osage Orange Tree "Hedge Apple"
Growing an Osage Orange Tree "Hedge Apple"
Tabby Cat
Tabby Breed Information and Photos
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos