Bubba (German Shepard Mix)

Bubba is just a few weeks old. He is part German Shepard, his dad is mix. I got him from a lady that was giving them away. I saw him as I pulled up and felt sorry for him. He was so cute and needed a home.

He likes to run and climb and chase after his toy that I bought him. I love his blond hair and his blue colored eyes.

By Mary

He is adorable, and so lucky that you came along just at the right time.

Bubba is such a pretty little guy. I'm so glad you found him. You two should have many happy years together now. If you teach him to be gentle right from the beginning, he won't get into trouble later with you. Also teach him to love and be gentle with other doggies and kitties. They are so nice together. I love seeing our pets be loving to one another and consider it one of the greatest joys of caring for them.

Best of luck to you both.

What a darling little dear! Look how fluffy and sweet, give a hug the size of Tennessee to him!

Loving this,

His eyes won't stay blue but I am sure he will always be adorable. Thanks for sharing.

German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Photos PetsJuly 15, 2010
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
Caesar (Siberian Husky and German Shepherd Mix)
Siberian Husky - German Shepherd Mix Info and Photos