Bubba (German Shepard Mix)

Bubba is just a few weeks old. He is part German Shepard, his dad is mix. I got him from a lady that was giving them away. I saw him as I pulled up and felt sorry for him. He was so cute and needed a home.

He likes to run and climb and chase after his toy that I bought him. I love his blond hair and his blue colored eyes.

By Mary

He is adorable, and so lucky that you came along just at the right time.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Bubba is such a pretty little guy. I'm so glad you found him. You two should have many happy years together now. If you teach him to be gentle right from the beginning, he won't get into trouble later with you. Also teach him to love and be gentle with other doggies and kitties. They are so nice together. I love seeing our pets be loving to one another and consider it one of the greatest joys of caring for them.

Best of luck to you both.

Pookarina

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What a darling little dear! Look how fluffy and sweet, give a hug the size of Tennessee to him!

Loving this,

Robyn

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

His eyes won't stay blue but I am sure he will always be adorable. Thanks for sharing.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes