Covers for Baby Wipe Containers

Where can I order those covers used to cover baby wipe containers. I have Clorox Disinfectant wipes in each bathroom and I would like to cover the outside?

I have a company that makes custom baby wipe containers. If you get a chance check us out.

July 1, 2012 Flag

Please tell me how to cover a large, but "not" really large baby wipes container. It's not the kind you carry with you, but one that would be kept in a nursery. I think sewing is involved because of the depth of the box. Thanks!

By Tammie from Woodstock, GA

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Google it and see if you come up with anything. However, why would you want a fabric cover on the container? It might look nice, but fabric gathers dust just like everything else and it would have to be laundered. To my way of thinking it would just be unnecessary decoration.

Consumer Advice Product FinderMarch 20, 2007
Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Uses for Disinfectant Wipe Containers
metal burner covers
Uses for Burner Covers
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower