Luke (Siamese Mix)

Luke is around 7 years old. She is a part Siamese domestic short-haired cat. My ex-husband's ex-girlfriend lived on a farm, and Luke was originally a farm cat. However, the cat loved to be inside and after my ex-husband and his ex-girlfriend broke up, he got custody of the cat. When it was the three of us (Luke, the ex, and myself) living together, Luke did not like me at all. One night, though, I got home from work to find that he had left us and had abandoned the cat at our apartment; ever since then, she has been very clingy with me. Still today Luke is the best thing the ex left me WHEN he left me.

Luke loves to cuddle. She also likes to stalk apparently invisible objects throughout the apartment. Another favorite hobby of hers is going into hyper mode whenever a thunderstorm hits! Luke also enjoys getting on top of one of the fish tanks and drinking the water. A laptop bed or a window seat is never too far from her reach. Forget expensive toys; Luke loves anything that looks like yarn. I have made her several yarn balls to play with and she loves them.

Luke is a girl. I assume the ex-girlfriend named her this because the ex-girlfriend's name was Lucy; also, it was originally assumed that Luke was a boy. When Luke gave birth, however, the proverbial cat got out of the bag! She knows her name, though, so I'm not going to change it. I have her name tattooed on the upper part of my left breast for several reasons: she is always in my heart; she lays on my chest at night and we sleep like that; finally, even when she has passed away, she will always be a part of me.

By Jenni from Lincoln, NE

She's absolutely beautiful! I love the way she looks in that picture. Her eyes look so blue. It sounds like you were both meant to be together. I'm glad you gave her a good home. Thank you for sharing her with us.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

My ex left me the dog and the cat. You and I are lucky. We got the best "things" left to us! Sweet picture!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Great story, great cat.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Oh Luke is a sweetie and gorgeous blue eyes!

=^..^=

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thank you! She's a sweetie and always underfoot!

Reply Like this photo? Yes