Safely Moving a Stove

I am preparing to move a stove for my daughter. It will take 2 1/2 hours. Is it OK to lay a stove on its back? I didn't know if is was like a refrigerator and they must be carried upright at all times.

Any professional movers out there? I would appreciate your advice. Thanks.

By Brenda from Baldwin, KS

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I suggest you call a place that sells stoves, good luck.

You can lay the stove down. A refrigerator has to remain upright because of the freon in it, but you don't have that problem with a stove.

Thank you so much for your feedback. I layed it down in the back of my vehicle and glad I did because I went through a rain storm. Moved it in, plugged it in and it worked perfect. Thanks again.

Moving a Stove
Moving a Stove
Organizing MovingOctober 28, 2009
Black smooth top cooking range.
Cleaning Spills on a Smooth Top Stove
moving tips and tricks
Moving Tips and Tricks
Older Cat
Moving an Older Cat
Alabama Sign
Moving to Alabama
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:35:15 PM on 10.0.0.57 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.