Reusing Hospital Trays

When you come home from the hospital with a bath pan full of goodies, it's nice. I have several of those plastic pans that I have collected over the years. They last forever. I never had much use for the little oblong containers though so they eventually got pitched in the trash.

It was not until my recent hospital stay that I discovered this little oblong container makes a great pan to put butterbeans in while shelling. I'll hold on to this one.

By Betty from NC

DH spent a lot of time in and out of hospital during 2006. We have a vast collection of the little pink bath pans. I use them to store small items and to take water outside to wash patio furniture and such.

Better Living Green Living ReusingSeptember 22, 2008
Ice Cube Tray
Cleaning Odors From Ice Cube Trays
Mom Decorating Hospital Room for Daughter
Decorating Your Hospital Room
TV Dinner Tray
Buying TV Dinner Trays
A signed heart as a hospital present.
Hospital Gift Ideas