Share Crafts

Organizing Cat Toys

Black cat with a toy mouse.

After you have made the circuit checking under and behind the furniture for the cat's toys, now to organize them. This is a guide about organizing cat toys.

Solutions: Organizing Cat Toys

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Kitty Toy Box

I have kitties that love to romp and play after breakfast in the morning. I just couldn't keep them from getting into my trinkets around the house, so I opted to make a simple little toy box from a cardboard box from my local grocery store. I filled it with little toys such as little balls with bells inside, some have soft velvety cloth around the outside in tiger stripes, little toy mice in a six pak, which by the way teaches the little ones to keep the predators away, and they love paper that makes noise rolled up in a ball, and maybe one or two with catnip for a little treat, all of which you can buy at your local grocery store, or WalMart.

You can decorate the outside of a box with your favorite leftover material from old clothing or just plain newspaper with cartoons as they love colors or something soft and velvety if you have older kitties as they like to snuggle, or something of a thick material like a piece of left over carpet which entices the young and old to scratch on and that keeps them from scratching up your home as they like to mark their territory. My kitties love their toy box and the great selection they have to pick from. The downside? You might have to go around and gather them all up, after all their just kids ya know!

By Suzee from Vanderpool, TX

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!