Image Weed Killer Reviews

Category Lawn & Garden
screenshot of Image's website
When removing weeds you want to make sure the product you use is safe and effective. This guide contains Image weed killer reviews.

Has anyone tried Image weed killer? If so would you recommend it?

Cathy

I've use Image on my St Augustine grass for the past two years and it does nothing. The weed seem to thrive on it.

I just went to a local garden center and purchased Image for Poa. The told me that I need to cut the weeds for better absorption and to used it @3 times at 14 day intervals. Maybe this will work - Roundup didn't.

I live in Dallas Texas and have just used Image this past month and am thrilled with the results. Follow instructions and I think you will be happy. Product is pricy but it works.

What is the amount to use for 1 gallon of water?

By David

Read. The. Label.

Every chemical concentrate for gardening comes with a label-if yours is gone and so you do not have instructions for proper application mix, dispose of the chemical in a safe way-don't just pour it down the drain. Contact your local environmental services or cooperative extension service to find out where and how to safely dispose of unwanted garden chemical.

Please be careful! You have no idea how much damage improperly applied chemical can do to your garden, your pets and children, and the pollinator insects like bees and the good ladybugs.

One I use Imagine for killing lawn weeds then how soon can I sod or seed my lawn?

By Linda from Ft Worth, TX

How many hours or days before one would see results after using Image Weed product for Centipede and St. Augustine grass? I applied last week and the same weed seems to be doing just fine, unfortunately. The active ingredient is atrazine or atranex which is a hit or miss depending on where the technical was manufactured and batching.

By Flint

Is there a temperature above which Image grass and weed killer should not be used?

By Ray from Greenville, MS