Sunlight Gel Alternative

I need a recipe for a dishwasher cleaner to replace Sun Light Gel. It had dry borax I think.

Thanks,
Corita from Homewood, IL

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I use a fifty fifty mix of borax and baking soda. I leave it in powder form and it works quite well. You can also use vinegar in the rinse receptacle from what I'm told. I've never tried that though. Good Luck!

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes DishesMay 17, 2006
Hand Scooping Out Homemade Hair Gel
Homemade Hair Gel Recipes
tulips
Good Plants for Morning Sun
house window
Keeping Birds from Striking Windows
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:50:26 PM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.