Store Electronic Chargers In Ziplock Bags

I have 5 chargers for my electronics. I keep from getting them mixed up and tangled up by sticking them in their very own ziplock. The quart size is perfect. I put on the front in marker what device the charger is for and they get stored nice and neat in my desk. You can also put the handbook in there if you need to.

By Debradj from IL

Hint,it's better to store these things in a paper bag...plastic holds moisture.It's better to store in such things in paper.It stays dry..I retired from Sheriffs dept.and evidence is stored in paper..

I do the same. Whenever, I open up a new electronic product, I label all the connecting wires with a piece of masking tape. I write the product brand name and date of purchase. This way, all parts match. Kathy, Pittsburgh PA

Storing appliance cords in toilet paper tubes to keep from tangling.
Organizing Electrical Cords
Organizing MiscellaneousJanuary 23, 2008
Ziploc Bag
Using Ziploc Bags
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Box of Ziploc bags.
Organizing With Ziplock Bags
Bag aquarium.
Making a Ziplock Garden or Aquarium
🎄