Store Electronic Chargers In Ziplock Bags

I have 5 chargers for my electronics. I keep from getting them mixed up and tangled up by sticking them in their very own ziplock. The quart size is perfect. I put on the front in marker what device the charger is for and they get stored nice and neat in my desk. You can also put the handbook in there if you need to.

By Debradj from IL

Hint,it's better to store these things in a paper bag...plastic holds moisture.It's better to store in such things in paper.It stays dry..I retired from Sheriffs dept.and evidence is stored in paper..

I do the same. Whenever, I open up a new electronic product, I label all the connecting wires with a piece of masking tape. I write the product brand name and date of purchase. This way, all parts match. Kathy, Pittsburgh PA

Storing appliance cords in toilet paper tubes to keep from tangling.
Organizing Electrical Cords
Organizing MiscellaneousJanuary 23, 2008
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Bag aquarium.
Making a Ziplock Garden or Aquarium
labeled cords
Labeling Electronic Cords
Tidy up Your Leads (Cords)
Toilet Paper Tubes for Organizing Electrical Cords
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:56:48 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.