- 3 medium sized ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 can pitted, ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt, or to taste
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover; chill 2-3 hours for flavors to blend. Serve with corn chips or tortilla chips.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!