- 3 medium sized ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 can pitted, ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt, or to taste
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover; chill 2-3 hours for flavors to blend. Serve with corn chips or tortilla chips.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 12, 2017 at 4:11:36 PM on 10.0.0.140 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us