- 3 medium sized ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 can pitted, ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt, or to taste
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover; chill 2-3 hours for flavors to blend. Serve with corn chips or tortilla chips.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 21, 2017 at 8:33:11 AM on 10.0.2.93 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us