- 3 medium sized ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 can pitted, ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt, or to taste
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover; chill 2-3 hours for flavors to blend. Serve with corn chips or tortilla chips.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 3, 2016 at 2:14:58 AM on 10.0.2.172 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us