Storing Liquid Silver Cleaner in a Plastic Container

Can I put liquid silver cleaner (the commercial kind) in a regular, plastic container, with a lid to make cleaning jewelry easier? I want to keep something in the bathroom, near the jewelry, so I don't have to take everything to the kitchen each time.

By Teri from St. Louis

You must be talking about a really large container. :-o If so, why don't you just place some in a very small glass jar for the bathroom and keep the large under the kitchen sink? Doesn't liquid silver solution come in a glass bottle originally? Personally I wouldn't risk storing nor cleaning in plastic!

Consumer Advice General AdviceJuly 28, 2010
Cleaning Silver, Silver tea pot with an antique Chinese tea cup and saucer.
Cleaning Silver
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
silver tea pot
Determining Silver Plate vs. Sterling Silver
Woman Polishing a Piece of Silver
Homemade Silver Polishing Cloths