Skull Cap Patterns

I'm looking for a free pattern for skull caps to sew. Does anyone have a pattern they could share? Thank you very much.

By Lynn

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

April 12, 2010 Flag

I am looking for a pattern for a skull cap. Not a knitting pattern, but one that I can sew from wool fabric. Can anyone help?

By Rita from Bayport, NY

Answers:

Skull Cap Patterns

I've read that you can measure the size on a wool sweater, using the bottom, waist area as the "band" of the cap. Cut both sides of the sweater in an upside-down "U" shape, turn the pieces inside out and stitch them together, then turn them right side out again. Does that make sense? Sorry if I'm unclear! I hope that helps you. (01/25/2010)

By ImTrish

Skull Cap Patterns

I have the patterns for several styles available on E-bay. I am also making a DVD Video that shows you step by step how to assemble them. Please look on Ebay for patterns. (01/31/2010)

By ripmoosedog

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 18, 2010 Flag

My son works in construction and wears skull caps to keep his hair out of his face and control the sweat a bit. They can be a bit expensive for the size of them. I want to make some for him in prints he would like, but I don't have a pattern. Is there anyone out there with a skull cap pattern they'd like to share with me, please?

Thank you.
Donna from Cherryvale, KS

Answers:

Skull Cap Patterns

The best place to get them maybe even cheaper than making them is at a motorcycle rally or event, we wear them under our helmets to avoid the sweat, also I usually find them at events for 2 to 3 dollars each. (04/07/2007)

By Tami

Skull Cap Patterns

I just found these links, I think they are what your looking for.

Ive also been looking for the same thing and found them at last.

Hope they help.

sewersforum.com (08/06/2007)

By Deb

Skull Cap Patterns

Check out 1headwear.com for skull caps.
(02/17/2008)

By Barbaraatatum

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Skull Caps
Skull Cap Patterns
Crafts Clothing HatsApril 12, 2010
Men's Crocheted Skull-Cap
Making a Men's Crocheted Skull-Cap
Mini Graduation Cap
Making Mini Graduation Cap Party Favors
baby sleeping
Cradle Cap Remedies
A plate of skull cupcakes.
Making Skull Cupcakes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:05:11 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.