Link: For Storing Reciepts

I have to keep all my receipts for tax purposes. I hate searching though files of them and have found that it is so much less clutter and easier to find by using It is a free service if you spend the time yourself to scan and type in the info yourself. Or you can mail them in and they do all of it for a small fee, which depends on how many receipts you have. If you do it yourself, it take a while to get all your receipts plugged in but once that is done, I just do mine weekly or so, and it much better that searching by hand.

By m_melchert from South Bend IN

Budget & Finance TaxesAugust 31, 2009
Canning Green Beans, Freezing Green Beans, Growing Green Beans, Storing Green Beans, Drying Green Beans
Storing Green Beans
Grapfruit wedge with grapefruits in the background.
Storing Grapefruit
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence
Whole limes and limes cut in half.
Storing Limes