Draft Stoppers for Windows

I want to make draft stoppers to lay at the base of my windows. The idea is to sew a tube of fabric and fill it with something to hold its form. The question is what can I stuff it with that will fill in that right angle between the window and the ledge; and, I hope, be washable.

Stone from OKC

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

How about sand or rice, both would be pliable.

I have made these with stuffing you use to make stuffed animals, etc. Can make as stiff or loose as you want it to be.

That sounds like a good way to get rid of those single sox that pile up.. and theyre washable

Home and Garden Home Improvement HeatingNovember 11, 2005
Cleaning Windows
Cleaning Lawn Service Chemicals from Windows
Door Draft Stopper
Making a Door Draft Stopper
A woman stand in a room built using recycled windows.
Building with Recycled Windows
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:06:22 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.