Birthday Prize Ideas For Adults

I'm looking for prize ideas for adult games (men/women age 45-75). It's a 50th birthday party. Only a week away.

Sue from Arizona

Best Answer

Depending on your budget, you can do wonders at a dollar store. This would certainly allow for more prizes to be given. Here are some thoughts:

* Oversize coffee mugs - fill with flavored tea bags/hot cocoa

* Bath and Body stuff - make a gift basket and fill with products for around $5.00. They also carry body sponges and back scrubbers....

* Picture frames - sound like grandparent age attendees, and what grandparent doesn't like to display pictures? Photo albums are good too.

* For fun, you could give them games/toys that they played with as children - jacks, jump ropes, slinky, pick up stix, tiddly winks - maybe a sand bucket and some beachy toys

* How about a bottle of wine and a couple of dollar store wine glasses - I've even seen the wine glass tags that identify which glass is yours at the dollar store.

* A journal or staionery with a nice pen for the ladies

* How about CD's with music from their era - Some of the compilation CD's, greatest hits, etc., can be bought for a few bucks at WalMart.

Hope this gives you some ideas. Good luck with your party - sounds like fun!

Best Answer

All of the above ideas are great, but this is something we did several years ago. We had a Halloween party and I got a huge jack-o-lantern pinata. (You could use another design.) I filled it with sample sizes of toiletries (shampoo, hand lotion, shave cream, small bars of soap, etc.), Tums, get the message. Depending on how your guests feel about this you could also put in a few condoms. Just think about it and I'm sure you could come up with a lot of good ideas. Just be sure you have plenty of room for this game.

Have a happy party!

;-) Margaret

*Candles and Tarts make great gifts for that age, something like Yankee Candle. And they also sell the hanging car freshener which would be perfect for guys.

*Or gift certificates to local stores and restaurants. You can get them in almost any amount at most places and alot are usable online also.

*Books are a wonderful present to for either gender.

Get nuetral ones that either would like to read such as Biography's, etc.

*Stamps ... everyone uses stamps! And post offices have them in so many designs and you can buy just a book of 10 . Add a cute note set for women, or a sports themed for the guys.

*Nice ball point pens. I know you can even get these at some dollar stores and they are the brand name and in nice packaging and cases for a dollar.

Hope this helped you some,

Or how about a nice coffee mug with a Starbuck's gift card (say in the amount of $3, $5, or?) inside it? I got that once as a door prize and just loved it! That way I was able to have exactly the coffee I wanted next time I went to Starbuck's.

Hi! It is a 50th birthday--celebrate. Go to the dollar store or retro candy outlet and get treats from the 50's & 60's. Face it even as adults we love candy, junk food and silly hand held games from our childhood. We just don't buy it for ourselves. Get things like bubbles, candy cigaretts, pop rocks, licorice ropes, ring pops, candy necklaces etc... Have a fun party!!

go to the library and get newspaper articles etc of things that happened on that day and make a scrap book. you could also make the part "look and feel" like it did the year the birth happened.

Lotion and gift cards always work.

Birthday Prize Ideas for Adults
Birthday Prize Ideas for Adults
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayJanuary 19, 2005
A holiday wrapped gift.
Game Prize Ideas for Holiday Gatherings
Woman Dressed in Witch Halloween Costume
Halloween Costume Ideas for Adults
ribbon and balloon hair clip
Making a Birthday Hair Clip
A pair of red boxing gloves.
Boxing Themed Birthday Parties