Make Your Own "No More Tangles" Leave in Conditioning Spray

Make your own "No More Tangles" leave in conditioning spray: use a small spray bottle (old hair spray bottle is fine), and for normal hair use 1 part regular hair conditioner to 3 parts water, shake well and it is ready to use. For dry hair use 1 part regular hair conditioner to 2 parts water, shake well and it is ready to use.

Note: The small amount of conditioner that is left in the bottom of the bottle (turn bottle upside down to get it out) is usually perfect for this.

I use this (dry hair formula) on my hair and my 2 daughters' hair every day.

By C B

Just what we are looking for. I can't wait to try it. The store bought stuff gets expensive using it as much as we do (3 girls - including me!)

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

A woman with tangled hair.
Homemade Hair Detangler
Health & Beauty BeautyMarch 12, 2005
girl with shiny hair
Homemade Conditioning Rinse Recipes
Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Making a Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
Hair Spray Nozzle
Unclogging Hair Spray Nozzle
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 23, 2016 at 1:27:52 AM on 10.0.2.183 in 574 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.