Carry Loose Checks in Wallet

I don't carry a bulky checkbook any more, but sometimes I need a check for those businesses who don't accept credit cards (hairdresser, etc.). I carry a couple of loose checks in my wallet, and I attach a tiny post it note to each of them. When I use the check, I put the info on the post it note and then put that in a clearly visible place in my wallet. (I put mine behind my driver's license, which is behind a plastic window.)

By Jan from St. Petersburg, FL

I think it is a good idea. I have been putting one check in my wallet for about the last month.

Am always afraid of losing my checkbook when I am out and about.

Close up of pen laying on dollar amount portion of check
Using Checks
Organizing Memory TricksFebruary 25, 2011
Tea Bag Wallet
Making a Tea Bag Wallet
Wood with a screw in it.
Fixing a Loose Screw in Wood
Denim Wallet
Making a Denim Wallet
Homemade Man's Wallet
Making a Man's Wallet