Share Crafts

Inexpensive Wedding Locations in Charlotte, NC

I am looking for inexpensive wedding Locations in or around Charlotte, NC.

Aisha from Somerset, NJ

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By melissa 13 25 12/29/2008

hi a few years back a friend had her wedding beautifully done here!if it still is there they supply the chapel,rent the tux's and the music,pics.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Kate (Guest Post) 01/05/2009

There is a pretty county park south of Charlotte, called Cane Creek Park. I went to a wedding there. Next to the lake is a simple pavillion, which provides a lovely setting for a wedding. The wedding I went to had chairs arranged facing the water, so we had the beaurtiful backdrop. Depending on the time of year this is a lovely location. However, summer comes early here and stays until October, so it wouldn't always be a great locatio if it were hot.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Amanda (Guest Post) 01/06/2009

Not sure how far you are willing to travel, but we got married in June at Morrisons Grove in Lexington, NC very reasonable. You can look at pics at We are Everhart/Carroll. Lexington is an hour from Charlotte.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No