Use Abreva Cold Sore Treatment For Pimples

One night before going to bed, I took out the little tub of Abreva that I purchased from Target. I think it cost me something like $14, yes a little price but it really works and well worth every last penny! I dabbed it on the little tiny bump just as soon as I started to feel the early warning signs that a cold sore is coming, like itching or tingling because that's what the directions suggest. That way the medication in Abreva stops the cold sore from developing into a big ugly mess.

So as I applied a little dab on and gently rubbed it into my cold sore, I decided to also experiment and apply a dab of it to a pimple that I noticed on my face and thought, "well, it couldn't hurt". When I woke up in the morning, the red inflamed pimple was almost completely gone! I went on the Abreva website to read about there product and discovered that it was FDA approved and read about the causes of cold sores and browsed through the helpful and interesting info.

P.S. If you go to there website, there's a little tab that says "think savings" I clicked on it and registered so I can qualify for a coupon that I was able to print out right after I completed my registration.

By e.amoona.a from Rochester, NY

I just wanted to say that Abreva really does work for cold sores. So many times an advertised product doesn't work, but for my Mother, Abreva works almost miraculously, great if it works for pimples too (wish I had known that a few years back).

Thanks for the kind feedback and for taking the time to read my tip :)

I read this last night because I was very curious about cold sore meds maybe working for pimples.. When I read your review and decided to try it and just overnight the redness went away and the swelling went down!(I have cystic acne.) Thank you so much!

Girl with a pimple on her nose.
Getting Rid of Pimples Quickly
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Acne TreatmentSeptember 25, 2009
A doctor examining a child with a sore throat.
Sore Throat Remedies
A girl sticking out her tongue.
Remedies for a Sore Tongue
Someone using an acne cleansing pad on their face.
Homemade Oxy Cleansing Pads Recipes
Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding, Punch in a punch bowl.
Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding
🎄