Flying Ants in the House

How do you get rid of flying ants in the house?

By mamamia17 from Roselle, IL

Number one, if they fly, odds are that they are carpenter ants,and you need to get an! They can eat and bore through wood like a termite. They don't cover as widespread area as termites, but they can chew through a supporting wall stud, before you can think twice.

Second, if you see one or more, he has friends! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I live in SE Georgia, where there is every kind of critter imaginable, and I've had my share of fights.

Are you show you are no looking at termites?

I can't answer this question, they are not termites and they are driving me crazy too. Tiny flying ants and we have sprayed three times. They swarm in my bedroom and its totally clean, so help please.

Flying ant on a white background.
Getting Rid of Flying Ants
Home and Garden Pest Control AntsSeptember 10, 2009
Driving vs. Flying
Driving vs. Flying
Getting Rid of Ants
Getting Rid of Ants
Ants on a Trumpet Vine
Keeping Ants Off a Trumpet Vine
spoonful of sugar
Can You Use Sugar Contaminated By Ants?