Milo (Timneh African Grey Parrot)

Milo is a 5 year old Timneh African Grey Parrot. I got him 4 years ago, my sister gave him to me. When I handle him I make sure to have an old shirt on because he likes to make his happy holes in them! That is his favorite thing to do!

He likes to sit on my shoulder to hang out with me and he also likes to sit on his playstand and watch out the window. He also likes to give tons of kisses! Yes, one more thing, when I vacuum around his cage he takes his water and throws it at me to try to get me to stop vacuuming!

By Coleen

He is a beautiful darling! I have a chicken that looks similar to him that is still in his brooder in our bedroom. Phoenix is his/her name. This picture of Milo reminded me of Phoenix. What a funny thing to do, to splash you when you are vacuuming. I would be laughing at his antics all day the way we do with our ferret. Here is a picture of Phoenix who is very sociable, except towards barbies who he tries to blind and kill.

Robyn

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thank you Robyn!

Oh, Milo keeps me laughing with all his antics! Thinking about wearing a raincoat when I vacuum by him! Phoenix is adorable! I never thought about having a chicken for a pet. Bet tha'ts quite interesting!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

You have a happy bird! Have many happy years together.

Reply Like this photo? Yes