How Do I Clean a Suede Couch?

My mom has been looking for a way to clean her suede couch. She is currently taking care of my two little dogs, and she also has two little dogs. They all like to eat their treats and bones on there, which has left it stained. Her couch cannot have the cushions removed, so you can't just throw it in the washer, etc.

What can she use to clean her couch?

Please help!

By Melissa from OH

Try the shoe store, they sell foaming suede cleaner that take stains off of shoes. I would also recommend that after the couch is clean you drape an old sheet or blanket over it when the dogs are on it.

Man's arms holding squirt bottle and small brush cleaning orange suede couch
Cleaning a Suede Couch
Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureApril 27, 2011
Suede Couch
Cleaning Cat Urine From Suede
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
Boxer lounging on suede couch
Cleaning Dog Drool on a Suede Couch