Gas Grill Won't Light

I do not smell gas when my grill is turned on to ignite. The igniter sparks just fine. I just bought the tank and hooked it up. How should I check to see if the regulator or lines are the problem?

By tinnastanley3 from Cartervillle, IL

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Sometimes spiders like to build webs in the tubes. Clean them out with a pipecleaner.

Home and Garden Repair OtherAugust 1, 2009
Gas Log Fireplace
Gas Log Tips
Repairing a Gas Grill
Repairing a Gas Grill
gas costs for road travel
Estimating Gas Costs for Road Trips
Best Christmas Light Shows. House decorated in white Christmas lights
Best Christmas Light Shows
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:15:52 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.