Buy Bagged Cereal Rather Than Boxed - Categories:

Grocery ShoppingShopping

Buy Bagged Cereal Rather Than Boxed

I always buy bagged cereal instead of boxed. Much cheaper and they taste great! Save the box from cocoa puffs and buy the bagged malt-o-meal cereal just like it. open it, pour it in the box! You will be surprised at the ones who can't tell the difference!

By Chell

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Bagged cereal is usually cheaper if you are buying cereal when it isn't on sale and your are not using coupons. I only buy cereal when it is on sale and I almost always use a coupon. Buying this way, I normally pay $1-$1.50 per large box of name brand cereal and have paid as little as $0.50 per box.

I tried the big huge bag of malt 0 meal "fruit loops"....our kids can't tell the difference. I think I found this gigantic bag at Wal-Mart and it was cheap. This would be a good one for preschools and daycares. Little kids seem to like this one a lot and it makes a good snack. Also helps with their fine motor skills to pick them up. I transfer this bagged cereal to a big food storage container that you can pour from. I don't need to disguise it as my kids are not fussy that way....the bagged stuff is as good to them as the name brand!

Consumer Advice Shopping Grocery ShoppingDecember 7, 2004
Brownies
Improving Boxed Brownie Mixes
Stove Top Stuffing
Recipes Using Stove Top Stuffing
Milk Being Poured in Cereal
Saving Money on Cereal
Making a boxed cake mix.
Baking a Cake With Boxed Cake Mix
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 9:03:06 AM on 10.0.1.69 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.