How Do I Remove Nacho Cheese Stain from Clothes? - Categories:

Clothing StainsCleaning

How Do I Remove Nacho Cheese Stain from Clothes?

How do I get year old nacho cheese out of my sweatshirt? I have a sweatshirt for the league my son plays baseball for. And last year I washed it and put it away. Well I just took it out and behold a nacho cheese stain! Please help I do not want to buy another one.

By Natalie from Chicago, IL

Answers

This is a toughie because the stain is so old and I presume you have

dried it in the machine. Cheese is greasy and a protein. try one or both of these. First off your hair shampoo. It is meant to clean oils from your hair. Next Dawn dish soap. (I use Dawn to lift all my stains! No I am not

paid by them but if they use it to clean birds and animals that are soaked in oil it must work!) Anyway. rub the shampoo or dish soap into the spot and let it sit for 15 minutes and then wash. If this doesn't work you could try

peroxide on it and then stretch the stain part over a mug and pour boiling water over it and see if that works. Good Luck.

Sincerely

Ktkat

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsApril 22, 2011
Putting on Jeans
Saving Money on Clothes While Dieting
Ricotta cheese on fig leaves on white plate, with cheese knife.
Freezing Ricotta Cheese
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a "Nacho Libre" Costume
Nacho Cheese
Serving Nacho Cheese
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 22, 2016 at 3:49:11 AM on 10.0.0.77 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.