Toby (English Setter) and Dusty (Beagle)

Toby resembles an English Setter and Dusty Beagle is a Beagle. In the photo, they were around 6 months and 10 months old. We rescued Toby from a Craigslist ad and found Dusty at a construction site that my son and I worked at.

They love to chase each other, wrestle, and play tug of war with each other. Toby is older, but he thinks he is just as little as the beagle. They are best friends!

By Martha

I have a beagle mix and a red nose pit, The beagle thinks she is the big dog and the pit thinks she is the small one! My beagle mix will pull the pit across the room when playing. This pic is so cute, I have a few like that too!

English Setter
English Setter Breed Information and Photos
Photos PetsFebruary 8, 2011
Two English Bulldogs, one sitting one laying down.
English Bulldog Breed Information and Photos
English Muffin Pizza Recipes
English Muffin Pizza Recipes
English Ivy Leaf
Growing English Ivy
Beagle in the grass.
Beagle Breed Information and Photos
🎄