Cleaning Fur Coats

I have bought a couple of "craft cutter" mink coats from ebay to make teddy bears out of, but the fur needs to be cleaned. Could someone tell me what kind of product to buy to clean the fur in, so that I don't have to take it to an expensive furrier. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Murray from Memphis

Answers

I just read that if you rub in cornmeal, then brush it out.... it should help clean it.

Cleaning Mink Fur
Cleaning Mink Fur
Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousOctober 24, 2005
Bunny Losing Its Fur
Bunny Losing Its Fur
Faux Fur
Fixing Matted Faux Fur
Fur Coat
Repairing Fur Coats
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 16, 2017 at 2:12:12 AM on 10.0.0.78 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.