PB&J Helps Medicine Go Down

A spoonful of PB&J helps the medicine go down. When giving a pill to a dog that doesn't like taking them, try putting some peanut butter and jelly on a spoon and hide the pill in it. Most dogs love peanut butter, and the jelly helps it slide down.

By Don

She is sooo sweet that I want to give her a smooch! How lucky you are to have her in your family. Thanks so much for sharing her with us.

The peanut butter is a tried & true method but sugar isn't good for dogs. There are fruit based jams & jellies that would be just fine. And that might be what you are talking about.

She is so adorable. My son saw her while I was looking at her picture and had a fit he wants one now. THanks!!!

She is adorable.

Dorothy is very cute. i love my pugs,there's magic in their lil'smushed faces!

What a beautiful little girl Dorothy is! When I have to give one of my dogs a pill, I just roll it up in a bit of cheese. It goes right down and they never know they swallowed a pill.

Pills go down just fine and its simpler with peanut butter alone. Also, most jellies aren't great for dogs because of the added sugars.

Dorothy is adorable.

Pets DogsOctober 7, 2005
Hot Tea
Cooling Down Hot Drinks
Medicine Dropper
Uses for Medicine Droppers
Empty Pill Bottles
Craft Ideas for Used Medicine or Pill Bottles
Saving Money on Medicine
Saving Money on Medicine
🎄