Discontinued Wallpaper: Dark Floral Pattern

I am unable to find this wallpaper border. I have looked at thousands of websites trying to find it. If you have an idea or suggestion, or even if you have it, that would make my day. My home remodeling is at a stand still until I find this border.

Flo from St. Robert, MO

I had this problem a few years ago. I needed three more feet of a pattern i couldn't find. I did have a foot of it left so i took it to a high quality copy store and had it copied onto a heavy duty paper and then cut and applied it with wallpaper paste. To obtain the correct "sheen" I went over it with a finish product i brought at a craft store. Hope this helps!

Did you search ebay or online with discontinued wallpaper sites?

I think I have that wallpaper! I bought it from Shermann Williams. However, the colors are a little different. I remember that I once took a picture of it and the color looked more like your photo. Do you happen to have the number? The number on mine is 41646160. It has a beige/oatmeal background and the floral print has pale mauve in it. Is that what you have? The topic header states that the border is a dark floral. Mine is definitely not a dark floral color. I have three rolls.

I still need help with this discontinued wallpaper border. Any suggestions would be ever so grateful.

Graham & Brown Wallpaper
Finding Discontinued Graham & Brown Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Wallpaper Rolls
Finding Discontinued Eisenhart Wallpaper
York Wallpaper
Finding Discontinued York Wallpaper