Cleaning Bathroom Tiles, Tubs, and Sinks

For cleaning the very dirty bathroom tiles, bath tubs or sinks I use scratch free Comet. It is a powder. I just sprinkle it for some time on the spots to clean or sometimes I make a liquidy paste and apply that with a stainless steel pad (with thicker fibers). I wait for a few minutes then give it a light scrub with the stainless steel scrub pad and rinse it with water or wipe it clean. You end up with a sparking clean white tubs, tile, etc.

I've used it on my stove which is white and it has cleaned the dried, burnt residue, as well, with no scratches. I also use it on my porcelain kitchen sink. You get it at Walmart for less than a dollar for one 25 oz. bottle.

By BGK from Milpitas, CA

I LOVE TO USE SOFT SCRUB ON MINE IT'S JUST LIKE COMET BUT NO WORRY ABOUT IT SCRATCHING ANYTHING DO TO THE CELANSER BEING TO ABRASIVE

I love Comet cleanser and use it exclusively. However, I wouldnt use it to clean any newer tub or sink. It's abrasive. I use it to clean my commode. Just sprinkle it in and let it set for about 15 minutes and then swab. Thats the way I do the sinks and tub as well. Wet the tub/sink sprinkle just a little Comet on the porcelin, and let it sit. Swipe it around and rinse well. BTW, if you swipe everyday with a wet rag, you dont need to scrub..

When you open your can of cleanser... comet or whatever, leave half of the sticky tape on the can. That way you dont sprinkle too much out. The manufacturer wants you to use more than you need..

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomMarch 6, 2006
sink
Pink Stains in Sinks and Bathtubs
three pink soap steel wool cleaning pads
SOS Pad Stained Bathroom Fixtures
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
🎄