Sell Textbooks Online

If you have college textbooks that the store you bought them from won't take them back, because they aren't going to use them anymore, check online. They were no longer using my husband's math book, so I went online and found a place that would pay me $14 for the book. I also got to print out a prepaid postage, so it didn't even cost to mail it to them. It was less than what I paid for it but at least it was something.

By Micksgirl from Paducah, KY

What was the site? I'd like to share this with my daughter who is in college. Thanks.

You could see if your daughter can sell textbooks to http://www.booksintocash.com or one of the other online book buying places. You might ask your daughter if her college offers a "textbook buyback" at their bookstore, and see what they pay. Another option is that she may know someone else that needs that same textbook for their class, and she might consider selling or giving it to them.

Girl Selling Textbooks Online
Selling Textbooks Online
Education College Life BooksSeptember 3, 2009
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Craft Uses for Old Textbooks
Craft Uses for Old Textbooks
Saving Money on Textbooks
Saving Money on Textbooks
🎉
🎄