Mark Coupon Holder With Phone Number

If you use a coupon holder when you shop, it is a good idea to put your phone number in it and a note saying: "If found, please call...". Last week I decided to do this because I have been so forgetful lately. To me, coupons are valuable since they help me save money. I shop several different stores so I usually have quite a few coupons with me.

The other day, it happened. I had left it laying at the checkout aisle after checking out. When I got home, there was a message on my answering machine, letting me know that my coupon holder was left at the store.

By mkymlp from NE PA

Better Living Frugal Living TipsSeptember 15, 2009
Phone Holder
Making a Phone Holder for a Cordless Phone
striped knit sock like phone pouch
Making a Cell Phone Holder
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
Stack of Old Phone Books
Uses for Old Phone Books