Avoiding Magazine Build Up

To avoid magazine build up I follow this rule. I have until the last day of the month the magazine is dated to keep it. At the first of the month all magazines from the previous month get recycled. That keeps things from piling up and keeps me from spending money on magazines I don't read.

By Dominique from Lincoln Park, MI

I take all my magazines and donate them to the local library; they either put them into circulation for the patrons to check out or they put them in their used book sale and the money from the sale goes into their library fund.

We put the old magazines in the craft room in a bin for the kids to use to cut out of for school projects, cards, etc.

I take mine to a elderly client who is on a limited budget, and would not buy them for herself.

I take mine an also the catalogs to the hospital...to many times we have gone to the ER an nothing to read an this makes the time go much slower. I do take my name off the order part an also my address.

I alternate between taking my old magazines to work or to a local hair salon.

Stack of magazines and newspapers.
Organizing Magazines
Home and Garden Cleaning TipsFebruary 10, 2006
Magazine Holders
Alternative Uses for Magazine Holders
Recycled Magazine Wall Art
Recycled Magazine Wall Art
Uses for a Magazine Rack
Uses for a Magazine Rack
Magazines
Making a Magazine Purse
🎉
🎄