Where Can I Buy Fels Naptha in Ontario Canada?

By Mary Jane 1 1

I have been looking for Fels Naptha for quite sometime and am wondering if you could direct me to where to buy it in Barrie?

By Mary Jane from Barrie, ON

Showing: Answers Sort

By chrystal 6 15 Flag

I haven't been able to buy/find it and I live in Alberta. If you are copying the Duggars soap for laundry. I used sunlight bars that I could purchase at the local grocery store in the laundry isle. It works just as good and has a way better smell!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By susan 8 1,368 Flag

You can order it online from a number of sources, but if you plan on using it to make homemade laundry detergent, you can use any bar soap. There are several different laundry bars sold depending on where you live or any personal bar soap will work (as long as it isn't one that has extra moisturizers in it, like Dove). We use bar soap in our shower, and I save all the slivers for my homemade laundry detergent.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Mary Jane 1 1 Flag

Fels Naptha soap can be used as a poltice to draw out anything that you are unable to get out by other means such as splinters, glass, infection in cuts etc. I have still not been able to find it in Barrie.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Mary 5 51 Flag

I found a site that stated that Sunlight Laundry Bar (it is a pure soap) has been substituted in this recipe for the Fels-Naptha here in Canada since Fels-Naptha is not available (except online and in U.S. dollars). I'll let you know how it turns out. T (09/27/2005)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Susan 4 36 Flag

I get mine at www.soapsgonebuy.com, they have all sorts of products and some good sales as well.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Fels Naptha Soap
Buying Fels Naptha Soap
Consumer Advice Product FinderJanuary 31, 2011
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
package of Fels Naptha soap
Fels Naptha Alternatives
A girl celebrating Canada Day.
Celebrating Canada Day
Fels Naptha Soap
Buying Fels Naptha Soap
package of soap
Using Fels Naptha Soap
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 7, 2016 at 7:29:15 PM on 10.0.2.100 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings