Share Crafts

Where Can I Buy Fels Naptha in Ontario Canada?

I have been looking for Fels Naptha for quite sometime and am wondering if you could direct me to where to buy it in Barrie?

By Mary Jane from Barrie, ON

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By chrystal 6 15 02/01/2011

I haven't been able to buy/find it and I live in Alberta. If you are copying the Duggars soap for laundry. I used sunlight bars that I could purchase at the local grocery store in the laundry isle. It works just as good and has a way better smell!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

If you can't find it locally you can order it online: ... 402092487&ref=pd_sl_7eqpwuwoau_b ... uctId=3006765&CAWELAID=143758942

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By susan 8 1,368 02/02/2011

You can order it online from a number of sources, but if you plan on using it to make homemade laundry detergent, you can use any bar soap. There are several different laundry bars sold depending on where you live or any personal bar soap will work (as long as it isn't one that has extra moisturizers in it, like Dove). We use bar soap in our shower, and I save all the slivers for my homemade laundry detergent.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Mary Jane 1 1 02/02/2011

Fels Naptha soap can be used as a poltice to draw out anything that you are unable to get out by other means such as splinters, glass, infection in cuts etc. I have still not been able to find it in Barrie.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Mary 5 51 02/02/2011

I found a site that stated that Sunlight Laundry Bar (it is a pure soap) has been substituted in this recipe for the Fels-Naptha here in Canada since Fels-Naptha is not available (except online and in U.S. dollars). I'll let you know how it turns out. T (09/27/2005)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Susan 4 36 02/02/2011

I get mine at, they have all sorts of products and some good sales as well.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No