Where Can I Buy Fels Naptha in Ontario Canada?

I have been looking for Fels Naptha for quite sometime and am wondering if you could direct me to where to buy it in Barrie?

By Mary Jane from Barrie, ON

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Best Answer

I found a site that stated that Sunlight Laundry Bar (it is a pure soap) has been substituted in this recipe for the Fels-Naptha here in Canada since Fels-Naptha is not available (except online and in U.S. dollars). I'll let you know how it turns out. T (09/27/2005)

Best Answer

I get mine at www.soapsgonebuy.com, they have all sorts of products and some good sales as well.

I haven't been able to buy/find it and I live in Alberta. If you are copying the Duggars soap for laundry. I used sunlight bars that I could purchase at the local grocery store in the laundry isle. It works just as good and has a way better smell!

If you can't find it locally you can order it online:

http://www.amaz  _sl_7eqpwuwoau_b

http://www.aceh  WELAID=143758942

You can order it online from a number of sources, but if you plan on using it to make homemade laundry detergent, you can use any bar soap. There are several different laundry bars sold depending on where you live or any personal bar soap will work (as long as it isn't one that has extra moisturizers in it, like Dove). We use bar soap in our shower, and I save all the slivers for my homemade laundry detergent.

Fels Naptha Soap
Buying Fels Naptha Soap
Consumer Advice Product FinderJanuary 31, 2011
Camassia (Wild Hyacinth)
Growing Camassia (Wild Hyacinth)
A girl celebrating Canada Day.
Celebrating Canada Day
spray bottle
Buying Kleen Glo
package of soap
Using Fels Naptha Soap
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:35:33 PM on 10.0.1.73 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.