Non Adhesive Liner In Cabinets

I put non adhesive shelf liner on shelves, especially in medicine cabinet and cabinets where I store kitchen glasses. This helps keep wooden cabinets from bubbling if items are put in with water on them. Also easy to wipe clean and now that they have the shelf liner that doesn't stick, it's great. I also it put under sink as that is where a leak can happen. This will save cabinet from water damage and since I keep all my household cleaners there, it keeps it clean if they drip.

By Carol from Massachusetts

Be careful if you live in the South. Here in Florida, bugs love those kind of places!

I have lined my cabinets and drawers with self-stick vinyl tiles that match my kitchen floor. It is easy to wipe them clean, and if there is a leak under the sink, the mess is easy to wipe up, and does not affect the underlying wood.

I used the faux stainless steel to line my new cabinets. I had more than enough left after refacing my dishwasher when I had a kitchen remodel. I had so much left over that I used it as a liner. The best ever. Does not bunch up and is easy to clean, virtually nothing sticks!

Home and Garden Home Improvement AdviceMay 25, 2007
Wood Kitchen Cabinets
Cleaning Wood Cabinets
White painted kitchen cabinets.
Cleaning Painted Cabinets
Excess Adhesive on Floor Tiles
Removing Excess Adhesive From Floor Tiles
Wood cabinet doors ready to be painted.
Painting Wood Cabinets
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 23, 2016 at 1:39:51 PM on 10.0.1.100 in 993 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.