- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained (6.5 oz)
- 1 package pizza crust mix
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 slices salami, quartered
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Drain artichokes, reserving marinade. Chop artichokes and set aside. Prepare pizza crust mix according to package directions. Place dough on greased 14 inch pizza pan. Pat out dough with fingers to edge of pan. Lightly brush dough with small amount of reserved artichoke marinade. Bake 8 minutes; remove from oven. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; top with salami, artichokes, olives, bell pepper, and onion. Cover with tomatoes and mozzarella cheese; sprinkle with oregano. Bake 13-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges; serve warm.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 19, 2017 at 9:40:14 PM on 10.0.1.155 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us