Fourth of July Birthday Party Ideas

My name is Nathaniel and my son is having a fourth of July party and its supposed to be huge! We have a pool and it's a boy/girl party. What should I do?

Nathaniel

One idea would be to make ice cream cake cones. Using an inexpensive cake mix, prepare as directed and pour into flat bottomed ice cream cones. bake on a cookie sheet. frost with fluffy frosting. Little boys love this!

If your son is at all into baseball get him a Zip N Hit.

I guarentee the boys will be waiting in line to use it.

You can see it and get it here! They sent it really fast. the best $25.00 you will ever spend.

http://bestsportsdirect.com

Have a designated POOL WATCHER adult at all times. Even kids who know how to swim can drown!

In the past when we have had 4th of July parties, there is a lot of kids swimming. To make sure the young and old have a good time we hire a lifegaurd. I put an ad in the paper and ask for CPR trained lifegaurds. They must have all the credentials though (finished all lifeguard courses). I've gotten some great teens that are happy to sit by the pond and just watch the kids and eat for free too. I pay them $10 an hour. It's much cheaper than the thought of having someone drown and have that to live with forever. Good luck and have fun.