Customer Complaint: WeddingDressOnlineStore.com

Please stay away from www.weddingdressonlinestore.com. I tried buying a dress. Trust me, the dresses and their prices are amazing and you will be tempted. But, if you want to get your dress on time without being scammed into paying extra for rush shipping when it is not needed, then at your own risk, go ahead.

I paid for a dress to which I never received from this company. The worse part is their only form on communication was via messenger chat. The phone number listed on the site was not working and I was told but the rep (via yahoo messenger) that the phone was broken.

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE.

By shellonwilliams2 from New York, NY

Weddings DressesAugust 17, 2009
A girl with a broken arm.
Hand Washing With a Broken Arm
Dingy Clothing on a Clothing Line
Solutions for Dingy Clothing
Avoiding ATM Fees
Avoiding ATM Fees
🎄