Work From HomeMaking Money

Abundant Living System

What do you know about Abundant Living System that makes it legit or a scam?

Briana from USA

There are claims and counter claims by the folks who advertise these systems. If you have to put money into this system I would be wary. If it sounds to good to be true forget it.

I didn't have the faintest idea what the Abundant Living System was until I googled it. It sure doesn't look legit to me, and I would never take a chance on it.

I heartily agree. Having been brought up to work for my money I m very suspicious. It seems to me someone is going to get robbed.

Cash gifting schemes = pyramid schemes = illegal.

I came across this program called Abundant Living Sysytem, and they bascially promise to coach you and help you make money. Well, what really irritated me was the fact of how they claimed they would give you a free laptop. They said they would give you a free laptop, if you come in at a 2,500 dollar level. If that's the case, you've already bought your own freaken laptop. Already the Abundant Living System left a sour taste in my mouth, and I'm warning others to watch out. I'm still looking for new ways of promoting my site or just new softwares to try, to boost my traffic. Any feedbacdk would be deeply appreciated.

Anonymous

Get rich quick scam! It preys on people who want easy, quick money and free goodies.

It's the company that gets rich at the expense of those silly enough to buy into it.

Scam scam, same as prepaid legal. Save your money, live frugal and smart, you will be better off.

I've reviewed some gifting programs in the past year and wasn't impressed with them. Why? Because I actually wrote to them with some brutally honest questions. I got no response. I did the same with abundant living system. Got a response within 24 hrs. I wrote them a total of 3 times with different issues that I wondered about.

Every time they responded within 24 hrs. The last time they wrote back they thanked me for wanting to do things fair and right because that's what they stood for. I still wonder about gifting programs in general but I have to say that I was impressed with their willingness to respond. As for the one who wrote about getting a free laptop for joining at the $2,500 level, I suppose the idea is that if you join at that level you qualify to receive $2,500 back over and over again so after awhile it's like you got it for free. Just my 2 and a half cents worth.

Sorry guys! I am with Abundant Living System and it has done everything it has promised and has lived up to its standard. ALS is one of those rare occasions where its sounds too good to be true, and it is TRUE! Go ALS!