Getting Rid of Tiny Clear Pests

Today I looked up "tiny clear pests" and started reading the nightmares you have had in naming or getting rid of this tiny speck of salt or even tinier pepper dots. My house has become a nightmare. The car, the garage, the closets, the wood, the socks the everything.

I have by pure fortune signed up for a one year pest control contract (can I have the spiders back please?). Tomorrow I am dropping off tons of samples for their corporate manager to look at. This starts like lice? I guess. Then it forms lines, drifty cobwebby things, and on wood it seems to turn like a tan color and just gets bigger. I thought I had mold, $2000 later, no.

Has anyone specifically found a true way to rid of these pests. They even grow in my Lysol bottles, Windex, soda, water opened, used then put right back into fridge, now guess what. My sisters keep asking me when was the last time I slept? or, do I need to go to a hospital to rest.

I would appreciate any feedback I may have from you all before I see my PCM doctor Thursday at 10a.m. and then continue on with 3 quite large trash bags (they wanted to know if I could bring a few). Yes, beverages and all, to the company and then I will have to probably sleep on the back patio. I would have better luck I think.

Sorry that I have also written a short novel, but otherwise I just kind of run around going "oh my God" it's worse!

Thanks so much.

By Dolores from Frisco, TX

Sorry, but I have no solution for you. My tiny bugs appeared out of nowhere, and, knock on wood, have magically gone back to where they came from! I hope they have gone permanently because I tried everything to get rid of them with no success. If you find anything that works, please let us know! Good luck!

Your pest company should be the place to start. What about your neighbors? Have you traveled, or done anything differently which might be the cause of these bug? What about your local county extension services, health department, or university/community college? Perhaps one of these could tell you what the problem/cure is, and if it's going infect your area. This could be something serious for all those in your area. I hope you find an answer real soon.

Home and Garden Pest Control BugsJuly 31, 2010
Furious girl with a fly swatter.
Getting Rid of Gnats
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Five Pigeons
Getting Rid of Pigeons
Two earwigs on a yellow flower.
Getting Rid of Earwigs