Cleaning the Shower Before Caulking

I want to recaulk the area around the floor of my shower. I understand the area has to be very well cleaned beforehand. What is the best way to do this? Someone told me to use Varsol, but I think this may be too harsh for the tiles?

By Mary from Toronto, ON, Canada

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I was told to use rubbing alcohol.

Home and Garden Home Improvement BathroomAugust 13, 2010
Re-Caulking Around Toilet
Removing Old Caulking
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:48:14 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.