Eye Brows Did Not Grow Back After Chemotherapy

I had chemotherapy due to breast cancer almost 5 years ago. Since then I have not gotten back my eyebrows. Is there anything I can do to get any of it back? Thanks.

By Teresa from Bloomington, IL

This link might be helpful to you. Good luck.

http://www.live  brows-grow-back/

I also had chemo 5 years ago and lost hair every where. My eyebrows grew back but are very thin. I use eyebrow color to fill in. You might go to one of the cosmetics counters that offer free makeovers. They might have a suggestion and a product to help,don.t give up. The hair on my legs is just now growing back.

Walnuts are helping my hair grow. I eat 6-8 walnut halves a day. Walnuts (only walnuts) have an amino acid that helps the body produce its own omega 3s.

Good luck.

Don't know if this will help you but I was telling a co-worker one day that one side of my head of hair was getting thin from years of too much blow drying.

She said that Co Q-10 helped her dad's hair grow and she swore by it. So I tried it and it worked! I see little sprouts of hair growing where it was thin. You will find nothing on the internet about it outside of it is used for heart health.

I would say check with your doctor first before using but I started taking a 60mg pill once and sometimes twice a day. Then I switched to one 100mg.

I would bet this stuff is added to the expensive hair growth treatments men buy!

Don't know if this will help you but I was telling a co-worker one day that one side of my head of hair was getting thin from years of too much blow drying. She said that Co Q-10 helped her dad's hair grow and she swore by it. So I tried it and it worked! I see little sprouts of hair growing where it was thin. You will find nothing on the internet about it outside of it is used for heart health.

I would say check with your doctor first before using but I started taking a 60mg pill once and sometimes twice a day. Then I switched to one 100mg. I would bet this stuff is added to the expensive hair growth treatments men buy!

Try Latisse. You can also buy 'Careprost' (same thing as Latisse) from a place called allday chemist, for around 15 bucks.

I use it, it really is great. You can see videos on youtube about. :)

Hope that helps.

Leslie

Shaping Eyebrows
Shaping Eyebrows
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips Hair LossNovember 16, 2010
Beautiful Eyebrows
Waxing Your Eyebrows
Growing Chives
Growing Chives
Fair woman with thin eyebrows penciling them in.
Solutions for Invisible Eyebrows
Girl with Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis)
Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis) Remedies
👒
🐰
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site.
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 29, 2017 at 4:04:51 PM on 10.0.1.226 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.