16th Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

My boyfriend and I have been dating on and off for 2 1/2 years. We are both turning 16 this month and also our one year anniversary is this month. Our families are close. I have gotten him lots of gifts before, but I am stumped. What should I get him? or do with him. He is a varsity football player if that's any help.

By Keni

Best Answer

How about a gift card from where ever he hangs out after school or practice? Our boys go to Mickey D's or Sonic.

Good Luck!

Best Answer

Is he getting a car? You could get him a stereo or something else for it if he is getting one. Do you have an amusement park nearby or are there any concerts or sporting events coming to your area? That would be something fun the both of you could do together. Or if you're short on money you could always make him dinner or a picnic. Good luck and Happy Birthday to you both!

Best Answer

Browse for unusual holidays that correspond to the date, and celebrate an unusual theme this year.

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend
Holidays and Parties Gifts BirthdayJuly 6, 2011
A 16 year old girl holding a cake at her birthday with friends.
16th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Woman giving her boyfriend a gift.
Birthday Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎉
🎄