FlavorWave Roaster Reviews

Does anyone have a FlavorWave roaster? How do you like it? I want to know if it's worth buying and using my little counter space. Thank you for this info.

bdon1 from Praireville, LA

You should join the group:

http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/KitchenAppliancesandRecipes

They can give you information on this or any Kitchen Appliance.

I have had mine for over a year now, and I love it! We do alot of pork and some times I just put it in frozen and it gets done just fine, and is moist and very tender. I have baked in it and done bacon. How nice to have all that splatter confined for easy clean up. Just experiment with it. I wouldn't trade mine for anything. I think it is worth it. I looked at the video on the Thane site for a month or more before I decided to take a chance on it, and I am perfectly happy with it. Hope this helps.

I bought one this past October and I wouldn't be able to survive without it. My favorite thing is roasting veggies. I just toss them in the bottom of the glass bowl (no rack) with a little olive oil, S&P and let it do it's thing. It cooks meat tender and juicy, and I have even dehydrated a few herbs which came out great.

I did have a Nuwave oven but the dome cracked and I didn't want to pay almost 50 bucks in shipping to get a new one. Love the glass bowl on the Flavorwave!

Infrared Oven Tips
Consumer Advice Product Reviews KitchenOctober 31, 2008
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Roast Chicken
Cooking a Turkey in an Electric Roaster Oven
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
🎉
🎄